Call for Abstract
Abstract submission for
22nd ISPS International Conference
now is open
The Scientific Committee is pleased to invite authors to submit their abstracts to be delivered at the 22nd ISPS International Conference.
The timetable below list sets out key dates for your attention.
The organizers owelcome the submissions of abstracts for original contributions to the field in the ISPS2021 thematic areas.
(All abstract authors are asked to choose the closest relevant thematic area during the submission process)
Important dates for Abstract Submissions
October 1, 2020 Opening abstract submissions
February 14, 2021 – Deadline for Abstract Submission
March 31, 2021 – Evaluation of Abstracts
April 15, 2021 – Authors notification and nomination of sessions chairs
June 13, 2021 – Deadline early bird registration
How to submit
Follow these easy steps to submit a presentation:
- Decide on whether you wish to submit a paper, workshop, panel/ symposium, meet the author, session or poster.
- Select a theme/topic from the suggested list.
- Prepare a 300 word abstract.
- Submit your abstract at: link
Types of submissions:
It is possible to present scientific contributions verbally, in symposiums (in English or Italian) or by submitting a poster. Recently published books may also be presented.
- Papers – 20 minutes with 10 minutes for discussion
- Panels/Symposia – 90 minutes. May include two, three, or more participants
- Performance/Workshop – 90 minutes, opportunity for active audience participation and learning
- Meet the Author – 30 minutes discussion of a recently published book.
- Posters – for presentation of research, projects or programs, or other work on conference themes.